Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mad Tea Party 2012 Coming Soon!

What better way to get rid of the blues than to attend a Mad Tea Party! The wonderful Vanessa from A Fanciful Twist has chosen July 28 th. to be the special day. I'm going to post a fun party here. What about you? You can post your own Mad Tea Party on your blog and join in on all the fun! Just click on the link above to find out all of the glorious details. This will be my third year hosting a party. What fun things can we do this time? I better run. I need to start planning!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I need to send my suit to the cleaners...and my top hat needs a bit sprucing up...I wonder if the Mad Hatter can work on it in time! So much to do...no time...no time!

M said...

I'm zesting lemons for my famous lemon tarts!