Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Revisiting Word For The Year

I've been fighting a virus for a month, so I haven't done much in the way of creating art. This is week 51 in the Art Journal Caravan, though, and that means the caravan for 2013 is almost done. For week 51, we were suppose to revisit the word we selected at the beginning of the year for our "word of the year." The Port-of-Call for December has been Scandinavia, which means there is lots of red and white. The word I chose last January was hope. We can always keep on going if we don't let go of our hope.


I joined the Art Journal Caravan for 2014. It is the last year Tangie Baxter over at scrapbookgraphics.com will be hosting the caravan. Creating digital art for the themes provided each week has brought me hours of enjoyment. Here's hoping 2014 will be a creatively productive year. A much healthier one, too!

4 comments:

M said...

Yay! So glad you are feeling well enough to create once again. I kept coming by here and really missed seeing new stuff! And I really love the red, black and white creation you did for HOPE. I have been using those colors a lot this year in my creations for some reason.
I second your hopes for good health in the coming year.

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Hello Bill!
I'm so sorry you haven't been feeling well, but I'm glad you are improving! This is a fun collage and I love the colors you used!

Perhaps you could use an adventure? Victorienne went on an exciting trip for Christmas and you might like to see where she went...!

Take care of yourself,

Betty

Christine said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Hope is good word to start the year, the week, the day... Great work, by the way.
Have a splendid healthy 2014.

Junibears said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better dear Bill! I still have a bad chest....UGH!
I love this red, black and white creation. keep well! xx