Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hop, Skip or Jump?




I'm reading Marney K. Makridakis new book Hop, Skip, Jump. I love it! How can you have more fun and get more done? Take this quiz to find our your productivity style: http://artellaland.com/play.html

I took the quiz, and I tied even with "hop" and "skip." Now I have to finish reading the book to find out what that means! I've even created two digital collages after only reading the introduction. Here's one of them:  (you'll need to read the introduction to find out what it means)


4 comments:

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

Hi Bill!
I took the quiz and I was "Skip"! I know I end up thinking up so many ideas that I get overwhelmed what to do next!

I may have to read this book to get some ideas of how to focus more!

Thanks for the links to this!

Betty

M said...

I'm a skip almost 100%

Martin said...

I just think, "Music sprinkles petals to the soul." Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

oh this is great Bill.

I know you enjoy what you do.