Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Color Me Positive Week 13 Challenge - Featured Artist Seth Apter

Seth Apter from The Altered Page was the featured artist this week for the Color Me Positive Week 13 Challenge. His interview and art can be found here: http://blog.luluart.com.au/2016/03/25/colour-me-positive-week-13/

The quote Seth chose for the journaling challenge was by Marcel Proust. I created an honest-to-goodness real journal page with paint and collage. I haven't done that in a while! But, since it was Seth's week, I felt I had to. :-) (I forgot to attribute the quote to Marcel Proust on the collage. Oh well.)


Seth's original blog post can be found here: http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/2016/03/new-eyes.html

4 comments:

Seth said...

Paint and collage! My job here is done! LOL. Thanks for participating and for making such a cool page!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

A great collage to go along with this great quote, Bill! A great job!!!

Betty

M said...

What a great quote. I love it! I just wrote it down to use in my journal later. I really love drawing eyes, and think this would be a great quote to combine with my eye doodles.

M said...

Oh, and I always always love your real art, because I know it's not as much in your comfort zone and takes guts to share.