Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Queen of Tarts and Entourage

My Internet Muse Marguerite Bryant posted a picture on her blog today that I had to grab and share. (If you would like to see all of the butterflies she has made for "The Butterfly Project," check out her blog here: http://mybutterflyyear.blogspot.com/)

You've probably seen The Queen of Tarts at several of my blog parties. That's a character I made using Marguerite as an inspiration. Well, now she has created a character of me. She made me a butterfly fairy. Oh dear.  That puts a whole new slant on my personality! I do kind of like the silver wings, though.

4 comments:

M said...

Hey Bill!
I thought you would appreciate that your wings were made from a candy bar wrapper!

M said...

PS: That's Bonsai the Baron of Bones and Count Kiddy Widdy, btw!

Christine said...

You are the cutest fairy :D

Junibears said...

I adore little boy fairies in shorts! xx