Friday, January 6, 2012

First Assignment In Life Book Multimedia Course

This is the year I've determined to find more joy by getting more involved in creating physical, multimedia art. I wrote in an earlier post that I joined the year-long online course being given by Tam at Willowing and Friends. The course is called Life Book - an honoring and celebration of you. I've been working on the first assignment. It isn't completely done yet according to all of the instructions, but this may be all I can do for the first assignment. My inner critic is running rampant! I felt paralyzed to even start the assignment, but somehow my determination to do it won through. I am very happy that I did what I was able to do. It involved using water color crayons, acrylic paint, pencil and a little help with words typed on my computer. I had to take the picture of the assignment using the built-in camera on my iMac, so it's a little bit chopped off, but that's alright. Phew. I'm on my way!

4 comments:

Junibears said...

My goodness, you are off to a great start! Wonderful.xx

M said...

Nice work Bill!

Laura Tringali Holmes said...

That internal critic is like Santa--coming down all our chimneys! Will be interesting to hear about your online course. I've never taken one, and I'm curious....

Darcy Marshall said...

love your superhero. i tried to find it on the ning but there are so many posts there now it was impossible lol you did a great job.