Sunday, April 27, 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I am creating digital artwork for Marney Makridakis. She is the author of the book Creating Time - Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life. Marney is also the founder of Artella. She asked members of four different groups she mentors to pick a flower they feel best represents them. She then asked me to create four different gardens so she could give them to the members of the groups. Since I love all flowers, it was a fun project! A lot of work, but fun. :-)


 


I sure hope I can get some flowers planted this year!

2 comments:

Junibears said...

My Goodness, what a lot of work Bill! You've done a fantastic job with all those flowers! xx

Sim said...

I wish you a lot of flowers this year Bill!
You really deserve plenty of them! :)