Monday, May 9, 2011

Creative Souls Story Time Quote 3

There is a wonderful group of digital artists who are posting bits of poems and then creating digital art as inspired by that poem. The poem for Quote 3 was: "I can't place a name or time to the girl's face. But I'm certain of it. The dark red hair, the striking features, the porcelain white skin." Below is the digital creation I ended up with. I tried doing a little bit of drawing with Photoshop, which I actually find quite difficult to do. It was fun to do, though.

4 comments:

Cynthia (Cindy) Powell said...

This is terrific! Love it!

Junibears said...

Well done with the drawing Bill. Love the collage! I love red. All my life, I've always had at least one pair of red shoes in my wardrobe. Couldn't live without them! LOL!
Hugs xx

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, William. :-)

Carolyn said...

Fantastic, Bill. I'm sure all of the red heads would agree.