Monday, May 9, 2011

Techno Music

I hate to admit it, but this old guy likes techno music. I imagine it's because I've spent the past 30 years working with computers. I can't take a steady diet of it, mind you, but it does make me want to get up and show a few of my dance moves. I saw this today on a blog I visit regularly that features some interesting photography. I'm not going to give you a link, because the blog belongs to a young whippersnapper, and like most young whippersappers these days, he loves to throw in some choice words in his descriptions. They make me blush, so I sure wouldn't send you innocent young ladies over there! Anyway, I think it's the "gears" that grabbed my immediate attention. The picture looks very steampunk. Now that the royal wedding is over, I need to get my steampunk look back on my blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, THAT was fun! And thanks for saving my tender ears from the whippersnapper language! And how old ARE we that the term whippersnapper makes complete sense???????

Yes, Steampunk for your banner. Come up with something new and fun, Bill. BUT, I did love being a part of the wedding. Do you think Kate and William saved the topper to eat on their 1st anniversary, or is that an American tradition?

I need coffee.....

M said...

Yes, I thought of you when I saw this!