Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm A Trainee!


Most elements from R. McMeen's kit "Merrill's Spotted Dog." Billizetti and Pierre (dog) by me.


I am going to be developing short, fun, artistic and inspirational online classes. Most importantly, I am planning to offer these classes at an inexpensive price. There are so many classes I would love to take online, but they are simply too expensive for those of us who have been hit hard by the recession. I think online classes should be available to everyone! :-) Stay tuned!

5 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Wow, what a great opportunity! Best of luck to you, Bill!

The Gossamer Tearoom said...

That's wonderful, Bill!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to hear more about this fun project for you!

Betty

sheila 77 said...

Wow Bill, this sounds exciting.
I do like your "announcement" picture, with the dogs, very much.

Jez said...

The words 'short' 'fun' 'artistic' and 'inexpensive' ring a little bell in my consciousness, so I'll keep my eyes open.

Junibears said...

Congratulation on your certification! Nice to see Billizetti and le chien Pierre again! xx