Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Conquering Time


I guess this is serendipity. Mr. Whiskers just came out with a new digital scrapbooking kit called "Steampunk: The London Adventure." First, I love steampunk. Second, steampunk is always full of watches and anything dealing with time. It's just "in time" for the upcoming release of Marney Makridakis new book "Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life." I hope you read the post about it below. I am extra excited about it, because not only do I have several interview answers in the book, but one of my digital collages is also published. Yay! I hope you don't get tired of me talking about it. If you would like to check out the book for yourself, though, I put a Amazon box in the right column that will take you right to it.


If you would like to see everything in Mr. Whiskers' steampunk kit, you can find it here: http://www.deviantscrap.com/shop/product.php?productid=19731&cat=&page=

3 comments:

Kaylene said...

Bill this is great, I saw the collage sheets today and put it in the memory bank.

Ozstuff said...

Here in Oz we would call this a real blokey-bloke piece of art. Fabulous use of a new kit. Standing O from me.

Linda Gibbons said...

Great Steampunk, Bill!