Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creativity Prompt #4

In addition to the Art Journal Caravan, Tangie Baxter has a blog where team members post prompts for art journaling. The prompt for today was to create a creativity mantra for ourselves. There was a fantastic list of poems to help get those creative thoughts flowing. If you would like to visit the blog, the link is: http://tangiebaxter.com/news/2012/03/31/my-vision-for-2012-creativity-prompt-4/#comment-2996 I created the collage below using one of the poems:


The elements are from Tangie's new kit "Wishing and Waiting."

3 comments:

  1. I'm alwats failing better dear Bill. It's so cold here today and I've just dragged myself down to the surgery for his pills which are still not in....so I must do a repeat again tomorrow. I must really buck myself up!
    Lovely colour in this new kit too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have already. Love the way you work with colors and love the quote.

    ReplyDelete