Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creativity Prompt #4

In addition to the Art Journal Caravan, Tangie Baxter has a blog where team members post prompts for art journaling. The prompt for today was to create a creativity mantra for ourselves. There was a fantastic list of poems to help get those creative thoughts flowing. If you would like to visit the blog, the link is: http://tangiebaxter.com/news/2012/03/31/my-vision-for-2012-creativity-prompt-4/#comment-2996 I created the collage below using one of the poems:


The elements are from Tangie's new kit "Wishing and Waiting."

3 comments:

M said...

Yeah!
You have succeeded!

Junibears said...

I'm alwats failing better dear Bill. It's so cold here today and I've just dragged myself down to the surgery for his pills which are still not in....so I must do a repeat again tomorrow. I must really buck myself up!
Lovely colour in this new kit too. Hugs xx

Christine said...

I think you have already. Love the way you work with colors and love the quote.