Saturday, February 19, 2011

Seth Apter's "Collectors Edition"

This should be fun. I'm going to be one of the people featured on Seth Apter's blog tomorrow. The only thing is, whatever "collection" picture I sent to him is going to be as big of a surprise to me as it is to you. I don't remember it at all! Seth said we sent the pictures/info back in November of 2009, so I guess it isn't surprising I forget. If you would like to visit his blog tomorrow, Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011, here is the link: The Altered Page. See you there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEE-HAW BILL!!!!!!!! I'm super proud of you!
And I will go over to Seth's blog and be as surprised as you!
Funny, I just contacted Seth about the disintegration project that I signed up for last year and didn't do. I just took the bundle off the shutter in the garden, where it has 'seasoned' nicely.
Congrats and I'll be looking for you tomorrow!
Jan

Junibears said...

Well my Billy-Boy, I shall have to have a basin full of that! xx

M said...

Congrats Bill! Wonderful creation!

Junibears said...

I've been over to Seth's blog and the piece you've got there is wonderful! Hugs xx

Christine said...

Thanks for sending me there. Great Blog and great idea. Your creation is fantastic. Mommy and baby gave me the creeps. Why don't you post that piece here too?