Thursday, September 1, 2011

Creative Souls Story Time #18

This quote is from page 181 of Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children:

"Ladieeees and gentlemen!" he crowed.  "It gives me the utmost pleasure to present to you a performance like no other in history!  A show of such unrivaled daring of such accomplished magicianship, that you simply won't believe your eyes!  Good citizens, I give you Miss Peregrine and her Peculiar Children!"

The above quote was suppose to be our inspiration.  The digital picture I created doesn't represent the quote above so much as represent what kind of crazy children they must have been. I've never read the book, but it sounds like they were pretty outrageous! Evidently Miss Peregrine's peculiar children were/are quite a handful to take care of. Every time she turns her back, they run off to go skinny dipping.


(I hope I can't be held personally responsible for the craziness my brain comes up with. Maybe I'm one of those peculiar children! I do remember someone whispering behind my back that many years ago my mother dropped me on my head.)

2 comments:

Junibears said...

This made me smile Bill and remember when a friend (female) and I used to skinny dip off our beach here. Many years ago before the quiet beauty was discovered.
This is great! xx

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not one of those "peculiar children"? (I know I am!!!)