Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Goodies Arrived!

Remember when I told you that I won a blog drawing? The package arrived yesterday. It was full of Italian foodstuff, French and Italian lace, a small French box, an Expresso Maker and even Expresso. They came from http://www.etsy.com/shop/EuropeanVintageMotif?ref=ss_profile It looks like I better get busy and make some Italian dinners! Thank you, Lana, for all of the great stuff!



Be sure to visit Lana's blog, too. She has some beautiful pictures if you like dishes, furniture, doilies and all that decorating kind of stuff. (I really need to think of a better word than stuff!) Here's the link to her blog: http://lanaaustinmotif.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Lana Kim White Austin said...

I'm thrilled that you like it and so appreciate the awesome video! How fun!!!!!!!!!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Soooo sad you are not my neighbour !

Ozstuff said...

Are you going to invite all your blog friends after teasing us with such an array of gourmet goodies?

Junibears said...

Wonderful! So pleased for you.xx