Wednesday, October 5, 2011

No One Remembers Cinderella?

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to post a little reminder: glass slipper, mice, pumpkin, fairy godmother. The important part were the words, "At the stroke of 12:00, the spell will be broken!" They are at the end of this video. That's what my bottle pictures below were trying to invoke memories of. Cinderella found her true love at the ball who just happened to be the Prince of the Kingdom. They danced for hours. Cinderella did not want the night to end! But at midnight, everything turned back to normal except the glass slippers. She escaped leaving behind one glass slipper. If only she could turn back time! The "happily ever part" was when the Prince was able to find her using the glass slipper he found on the steps. Man! Am I the only one who remembers fairytales? I must have kept my head in the clouds too long!

1 comment:

Paris Pastry said...

No you are not the only one! I still watch the old movies from time to time. Best childhood memories!