Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dr. Who

David Hayes posts a new photo on his blog every day that he has taken with his iPhone, and has altered with different filters found in "apps." (I'm still waiting to get an iPad so I can do the same kind of thing!) I really liked the one in his post today titled "Corn." I asked if I could use it to play around with in Photoshop. He probably expected I'd do some cool kind of stuff with it, but I've been watching episodes of Dr. Who on NetFlix, and, well . . .


I'm sure he would appreciate a visit to his blog where you can see his original photo. The link is: http://www.clearerreflections.com/ If you stop by there, please tell him I said, "Hello!"

4 comments:

M said...

He was my favorite Dr. Who.

pembrokeshire lass said...

Hi Bill. You visited me so here I am visiting you. I have looked back through some of your posts and am so glad that your wife is a Brest Cancer Survivor! Also....did you have any more grandchildren?! I tried to follow you but wasn't able to. Wish I could do more than just put the photos I've taken on line. Still that's quite an achievement for me! Have fun! Joan

Anonymous said...

My goodness gracious! I really do like this!!! I can almost see a Dalik coming out of the corn field...EXTERMINATE! Good job, Mr. Bill!!

Deann said...

Beautiful background Bill...and also a fun idea...awesome!