Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fantastic Image Transfer Video!

Steven Speight is another guy who has been taking the Life Book 2012 classes. He made a video for all of us of an image transfer technique that actually works. I'm posting it here to share with all of my blog friends.




By the way, registration for Life Book 2013 is open, and I highly recommend signing up. Tam offers a payment plan, thank goodness, otherwise I wouldn't be able to take it again. There are 22 different teachers who will be offering instruction during the year, and there are so many wonderful techniques to learn. This year's classes haven't even finished yet, but I'm anxious to start next year already.

http://willowing.ning.com/page/life-book-2012-open-for-registration 

The link reads 2012, but it's actually for 2013.

1 comment:

M said...

I left him a comment, and I am definitely going to try this. Thanks Bill!