Sunday, June 26, 2011

Two Pictures from Blog Friends

Two of my best blog friends created pictures for me in honor of my retirement. I have to share them with you!

The first is from Junibears. Her blog is: http://junibearsjottings.blogspot.com/



I hope you'll visit her blog and see all of her beautiful digital creations.

My second friend is Grannie Annie. Her blog is: http://thewhimseyasylum.blogspot.com/


Who could ask for kinder friends than these two wonderful ladies?! Thanks so much, my friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Bill on your retirement. I was gone all day yesterday and have no gift for you. Moose, cake, nor hat.
BUT, I am happy for your new life. Live it up, make art, and enjoy each day. It's a gift that keeps on giving. From me to you.

Junibears said...

You are very welcome sweet William! xx

indybev said...

Sorry I missed the party, Bill, but I surely want to wish you a happy retirement. After I retired, I was so busy I wondered when I ever found tine to work. I know the same will be true for you! HAPPY RETIREMENT!

Ken Riches said...

Happy Retirement.